16-18, October 2015: Alila Diwa, Goa
What will be the key to success and even survival is Strategic and Innovative Marketing. As rules change and forces realign, marketing practitioners are increasingly finding that what worked yesterday, might not tomorrow. Today, the marketer’s role is no longer purely operational; he or she needs to be a strategist and change agent who can architect and navigate the business through uncertainty, volatility and change. In this ever-evolving world, marketers realise that they will require new ways to look at the market beyond traditional demographics and psychographics.
Considering the above imperatives AIMA is organizing its 3rd Marketing Retreat in Goa from 16-18 October, 2015 with the theme “Strategies for an Accelerating World”
The Retreat is being led by Mr D Shivakumar, Chairman & CEO – India Region, PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt Ltd
The retreat will be a great opportunity to listen to and interact with some of the finest marketing professional’s including:
- Piyush Pandey, Executive Chairman and Creative Director, South Asia, Ogilvy & Mather India
- Santosh Desai, Managing Director & CEO, Futurebrands Ltd
- KV Sridhar “POPS”, Chief Creative Officer, India, Sapient Consulting Ltd
- Prashant Singh, Managing Director, Nielsen India
- Naveen Kukreja, Group CMO, PolicyBazaar.com & Managing Director, PaisaBazaar.com
- Vineet Taneja, Chief Executive Officer, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Indranil Chakraborty (IC), Founder, STORYWORKS
- Anusha Shetty, Chief Executive Officer, Autumn Worldwide
The Retreat would be conducted in an experience sharing mode and the learning experience will be very intensive and interactive, encouraging high level of active participation by the delegates.
I am writing to strongly recommend this programme to you and to invite you to take advantage of this unique learning opportunity by participating and/or nominating senior colleagues from your organization to attend the retreat.
As the seats are limited to 30 only, registrations would be accepted on first-come-first-serve basis.
Delegate Fee: Rs.85,000 per participant plus 14% Service tax.
Early Bird Discount: Rs.10,000 per participant available on the registrations, along with the delegate fee, received latest by 15th September 2015.
Looking forward to your positive response and to receiving registrations from you at the earliest.
With warm regards
Deputy Director– Centre for Management Development Programmes
All India Management Association (AIMA)