Kalyan Jewellers to hold Annual Sale in Delhi NCR from May 1 to May 7
New Delhi, April 30, 2016:- Kalyan Jewellers, one of India’s most trusted and leading jewellery brands, has launched a special Annual Sale for its Gold Card customers. The sale will be held at the Kalyan showrooms at Pritampura, Defence Colony, Karol Bagh, Gurgaon and Noida from May 1 to May 7. The week-long sale will provide several offers and discounts on purchase of certified gold, diamond and uncut diamond ornaments and the Polki collection as follows:
1. Rs. 75/- off per gram on cash purchase of gold jewellery
2. For every cash purchase of Rs. 25,000/- worth gold ornaments Get Rs: 500 off plus Rs: 75 off per gram
3. Get Rs. 25/- per gram more on old gold exchange
4. 10% flat off on diamond & Polki jewellery
5. 5% flat off on uncut and precious jewellery
6. For every purchase of Rs.50,000/- worth diamond & Polki jewellery, get Rs. 1,000/- off plus 10% flat off
7. For every purchase of Rs.50,000/- worth uncut and precious jewellery, get Rs. 1,000/- off plus 5% flat off
The following conditions apply for the above offers:
1. No points for purchase will be added or redeemed during these days
2. Offer not valid for package sale, items priced below 7% VA and gold coins
3. Offer valid only in Punjab, Delhi NCR, Gujarat and Maharashtra
4. Offer valid only till 7th of May
Customers can pre-book jewellery in the sale offer period and take delivery on Akshaya Tritiya. To enroll as a Gold card member, customers can contact the nearest showroom or call on Toll Free No 1800-425-7333.
Mr. Ramesh Kalyanaraman, Executive Director Marketing and Operations, Kalyan Jewellers said, “The Kalyan Jewellers Annual Sale provides our Gold Card customers a unique opportunity to take advantage of incredible offers and discounts leading up to the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya. Customers can also purchase jewellery during this offer period and take delivery on Akshaya Tritiya. The offers will be valid at all the company’s showrooms in Delhi NCR. The sale provides our customers with a compelling proposition to extract more value from their purchases.’’
‘’90% of our business is repeat business, with high conversion ratios, a vindication of the trust enjoyed by the brand. We believe that the Kalyan Annual Sale will help deepen the bond with our customers,’’ Kalyanaraman added.
The Kalyan Jewellers Gold Card is a one-of-a-kind customer rewards programwith loads of exciting benefits. A one-time purchase of Rs. 1,000/- from any of the Kalyan Jewellers outlets enables customers to become part of the loyalty program and avail of the privileges.