East Africa is open for business and the region wants you!
East Africa one of the fastest growing sub-regions on the continent, economic growth is expected to expand by 5.6% this year, well above the continental average of 4.5%.
Kenya’s rail line, the 609km standard gauge railway line that will link the port city of Mombasa and Nairobi, is among the most advanced of the more than $30 billion of African rail projects planned or under way.
The first and only regional rail event of its kind, East Africa Rail 2016 will:
• Provide a regional platform for vendors to meet regional buyers
• Match international and local vendors with regional buyers
• Help vendors expand their market share into East Africa
• Assist operators to source solutions to their pressing daily challenges
• Provide a marketplace where business gets done
• Promote the development of East Africa’s railways
If you want to get involved in an event that brings together the regional power houses of the railway industry, then download the partnership prospectus now!
It’s all about accessing the right opportunities at the right time. Get involved now.
Contact me today or call +27 11 516 4044. Package are limited and can be tailored to your requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you.