Speaking on the occasion, Sh. Prasad said that having lost at the time of Indusrtial revolution, India can not afford to miss the bus once again. It has to take lead in the ongoing digital revolution and this alone has the potential to transform India into a vibrant economy. He said the NDA Government under the leadership of Prime Minister, Sh Modi has already sown seed for this and introduced programmes like make in INDIA, sKILL india and Stand Up India with the purpose of making all sections of the society equal partners in this game changing initiatives. Sh Prasad said digitalised India will not only make India a more effecient society but also encourage enterpreuners to invest in INDIA.
He said acadmecia clubed with invenstors and incubatees togather can expedite the process of transforming India . He said Government has already set up fund to incentivise such initiatives and would continue tyo focus on making India a hub centre of incubation,
Electropreneur Park (EP) has been inaugurated today by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Hon’ble Union Minister of Law and Justice, Electronics & Information Technology. The incubation centre has already incubated 6 early stage startups, with a few more in the process of on-boarding. The startups under incubation were awarded the admission certificate during the inauguration of the centre. The selection was done based on the stringent evaluation of about 200 proposals received. The selected start-ups are:
– Arogya Medtech Pvt. Ltd. – Cerebros® : Portable and low cost combination of Neuro-imaging ( EEG) and near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for stroke detection.
– Ceantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd.- Connected Vehicle Platform that enables Monitoring of Vehicle Health, Better Road Safety and Data driven Online Driver Marketplace.
– Intutive Scientific Research & Evaluations Pvt. Ltd. – Multi-featured women safety IOT wearable which includes features of SoS message, audible alarm and self defence.
– Resonant Electronics Pvt. Ltd. – Smart Modular Switch Boards, Smart Monitoring Control Panel Boards and Analytics for energy management and control system .
– Starbru Techsystems Pvt. Ltd.- Tactical android wireless data card (TAWDC) can be interfaced with Indian Army radio for sending images.
– Stemrobo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.- Creating multiple Electronic development and learning kits to be used in schools and institutes for skill development in ESDM sector.
Other dignitaries present during the inauguration ceremony were, Shri P.P. Choudhary, Minister of State, Law & Justice and Electronics & Information Technology, Prof. Yogesh K Tyagi, Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi, Smt. Aruna Sundararajan, Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Dr. Omkar Rai, Director General, Software Technology Park of India (STPI) and Mr. Ashok Chandak, Former Chairman, IESA & Member PMG of Electropreneur Park and Sr. Director, Global Sales & Marketing, NXP Semiconductors.
The park will focus on IP creation and Product Development to result in increased domestic value addition and will witness a unique integration of academia, industry, government and other incubation eco-system elements. The platform will also encourage R&D, innovation, Entrepreneurship in the ESDM sector in India and provide assistance during prototyping, development and commercialization for the products, conceptualized at Electropreneur Park, produced through the scheme for India and other growth markets.
Best-in-class facilities :
The initiative will provide the selected entrepreneurs with state-of-art laboratories as per international standard, ESDM mentorship by industry veterans and academicians, efficient supply chain and an eco-system that will bring in a bouquet of shared services and facilities to the incubatees like Taxation, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Patent Search, Training, interns, business counselling, etc. EP will also provide access to funding agencies to facilitate seed funding for the promising ventures and ensure a smooth transition from an incubatee to a self-sufficient electronics company.
About Electropreneur Park :
Funded by Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Government of India, the Electropreneur Park is an Incubation Centre under PPP mode in the Electronic Systems Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) sector. The Electropreneur Park will develop, promote, recruit, incubate, mentor, and create breakthrough innovations in the ESDM sector