Cutting Edge Events Appointed As the ‘Exclusive Sales Agent in India’ for 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Hospitality Packages
Match Hospitality Appoints Cutting Edge as Exclusive Sales Aent in India for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Official Hospitality Programme
MATCH Hospitality has recently announced Cutting Edge Events as the Exclusive Sales Agent in India for the sales of the Official Hospitality Programme of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ and the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. The announcement was made at a grand event organized at JW Marriot Hotel in New Delhi. The press event marked the presence of eminent personalities and guests from across the country.
Cutting Edge Events is India’s leading sports events travel company renowned for superior quality, impeccable executions, and personalized services. The company has been appointed as tour operators for some of the world’s leading events like 2010, 2014 & 2018 FIFA World Cup and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 & 2015.
MATCH Hospitality has the exclusive rights of 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Official Hospitality Programme that includes the official rights to promote, sell the official commercial hospitality packages either directly or through a global network of sales agents.
Experience it. Host It. Savor It. Capture it
The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Official Hospitality Programme offers various levels of hospitality products designed to offer different service levels and benefits. The multi-product offering and once-in-a-lifetime experience is all set to give a luxurious experience. The products include-
- Tsarsky Lounge that allows you to have the most refined hospitality offerings. Relish the red carpet hospitality with gourmet cuisine, luxury-brand drinks service & much more…
- MATCH Private Suite, where you can host your guest & offer them delicious food and finest drinks.
- MATCH Club Hospitality Package lets you have a true fan experience thanks to category 1 match ticket, amazing hospitality, pub style bar counter, commemorative gift and more!
- MATCH Business allows you to network, get entertained and enjoy in the comfort of business class setting.
- MATCH Pavilion lets you enjoy the on-field action in the shared hospitality area close to the stadium. Buffet style dining and premium bar service are the USP of the pavilion.
- Team Specific Series (TSS): Get guaranteed tickets for you and your family and cheer your favorite team at every step of FIFA World Cup 2018. Packages are available as TSS1, TSS 3, TSS4, TSS 5.
- Bolshaya Series: Only 20 available for purchase, the package ensure premium access to 19 matches at Moscow’s Luzhniki and Spartak Stadium while you experience luxurious hospitality.
- Venue Series: Available in all 12 stadiums, the series allows you access to all the matches in the stadium. Applicable on MATCH Private Suite, Business, Pavilion and Club Hospitality.
- Final Round Series: An exclusive chance to reserve your seat ate the final game. Be a part of the drama, glamor & glitter at the knock-out stages. You can choose to watch the most captivating matches including the semi-finals or finals.
MATCH Hospitality had successfully operated the FIFA Commercial Hospitality Programmes for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ and more recently, the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, where over 290,000 commercial hospitality packages were sold, significantly surpassing the previous largest hospitality programme in the international sports events.
JAIME BYROM, Executive Chairman of MATCH Hospitality, said: “We feel a tremendous sense of pride in the product range offered by MATCH Hospitality as FIFA’s official hospitality rights holder for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. And we know that Cutting Edge is our best partner to open the door to an Indian travel market ready for the extraordinary experiences promised by this exceptional FIFA World Cup™ environment.”
MAYANK KHANDWALA, President of Cutting Edge added: “Cutting Edge is honored and privileged to act as the Exclusive Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in India for the sale of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Official Hospitality Programme in India and continuing to build on our ongoing association with MATCH Hospitality following on from the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ and the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™“.
“Cutting Edge has pledged to bring sports fans in India closer to the most coveted football competition in the world: by providing fans with a unique opportunity to purchase ticket-inclusive hospitality packages to the 2018 FIFA World Cup™, as well as offering a comprehensive range of travel packages including accommodation, transportation, and sightseeing“.
PASCAL PORTES, Chief Operating Officer of MATCH Hospitality, said: “India represents one of the most significant territories within our overall strategic sales operations for the FIFA Hospitality Programme. The size and potential of this market is such that we are extremely optimistic about the sales potential for our hospitality programme in 2018”.
“We believe that the track record and caliber of Cutting Edge leaves them ideally positioned to market our exciting range of hospitality packages in India and they will no doubt carry on the excellent work that has been done in developing the awareness and appetite for corporate sports hospitality.
About the FIFA Hospitality Programme
The FIFA Hospitality Programme offers clients guaranteed match tickets bundled together with a wide range of services such as facilities at the stadiums (including private suites, lounges and marquee tents), gourmet, catering, preferential parking, entertainment and gifts.
For more details about the Official Hospitality Programme of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ please visitwww.fifa.com/hospitality.
MATCH Hospitality, whose portfolio also includes other major high-profile sports events, is based in Zurich with offices in London, Manchester, Moscow, Johannesburg and Rio de Janeiro.