Oil India Limited (OIL) leads the 37th PSPB Inter Unit Golf Tournament
New Delhi, March 23: Public Sector Units like GAIL (India) Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Oiland Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGCL), Oil India Ltd. (OIL), Bharat Petroleum Ltd. (BPCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd., EIL, IOCL–AOD, Petronet LNG and NRL are participating in the event. Top Amateur Golfers of the Petroleum and Gas Industries have turned up for the tournament.
The “Inaugural Ceremony” was conducted by the Chief guest, Mr. B C Tripathi, Chairman & Managing Director, GAIL in the presence of all the teams at Noida Golf Course. He formally opened the event on 23 March 2017.
The Top 5 Gross Scorers leading the game after 1st Round are as follows:
1. Oil India Ltd. (OIL) Team A – Simarjeet Singh, Yuvraj Sandhu, Harimohan Singh, Varun Parikh and Kshitish Naveed Kaul.
2. ONGC Ltd. Team A – Aadil Bedi, Tapendep Ghai, Dhruv Sheoran, Sunit Chawrasia and Jaiveer Atwal
3. Oil India Ltd. (OIL) Team B – H S Kang, Tvesa Malik, IL Aalaap, Anant Ahlawat and PP Dutta
4. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) Team A – Amandeep Singh Bath, U. Deka, R.G Baruah, Diksha Dagar and Sarthak Chhiber
5. GAIL Team A – V N Dutt, A K Sharma, Durgesh Singh, Yashas Chandra and Anshul Patel
The “Skill Challenge” gave away the titles as follows:
Putting Winner – Kshitish Naveed Kaul (OIL)
Longest Drive (Ladies) – Tvesa Malik (OIL)
Longest Drive (Gents) – Anshul Patel (GAIL)
Stable Ford Winning Team – Sandeep Deb (AOD) and K Deka (OIL)
The closing ceremony, along with prize distribution, will be held on March 24, 2017.
PSPB with the help of its member organizations, over the last three decades, has been encouraging, developing, supervising, coordinating and organizing various sports events, in particular, to bring sporting glory and honor to the country. Besides, the organization has always provided its best support to the players and thereby securing medals and laurels at various sporting events across the international and national sporting arena.
For further details/queries, please contact:
SLW Golf Management.