EVM Rigging Demo Great – 15+3 More EC Malpractices
May10, 2017 (C) Ravinder Singh email@example.com
It was great WORK to demonstrate how EVMs can be easily Rigged.
A. Easiest way to RIGG POLLING is SWITCH LIST OF CANDIDATES on EVM LEFT SIDE.
B. Another way is to Change The Name of Parties by Programming after Polls, Example Actual Polling – A-20, Votes B-10 Votes and C-5 Votes – it could be changed to B-20, A-10 and C-5 Votes.
C. But Today PRINTING is FAST & ECONOMICAL – EVMs not required.[The Idea Of EVMs Came Up When Printing Was Slow & Manual – Gazattes Were Published after Weeks – Patent Gazettes Were 6 Months delayed]
There scores of other malpractices which are OBVIOUS but not PREVENTED BY ELECTION COMMISSION.
1. LIST OF CANDIDATES are not distributed cost only Rs.20 lakh for every household.
2. List of CANDIDATES not displayed IN LARGE SIZE outside polling booths.
3. There were only TWO PARTY AGENTS in MCD Elections when there were about 10 registered and recognized Parties were contesting.
4. EC Could Have Engaged CIVIL SOCIETY VOLUNTEERS as OBSERVERS.
5. Polling agents were not issued AUTHORIZED BADGES who were to observe polling.
6. The Polling inside was not well lighted – it was difficult for Voters coming from SUNLIGHT into Polling Booth and EVM was ENCLOSED in CARD BOARD Partition.
7. It was difficult to See The ‘SEALING’ of Machines and Names of Candidates.
8. It was Difficult to NOTICE any FIDDLING with LIST ATTACHED ON LEFT SIDE.
9. EC didn’t announce the POLLING Result just after Closing Hour. [In PUNJAB RESULT WAS DELAYED BY 5 WEEKS.] Why can’t EC hold elections in Summer – Polling allowed from 7AM to 4PM and Result declared in 95+% constituency by 6 PM.
10. 5 Week delay could BENEFIT Resourceful Party to WIN OVER Polling Agents of others.
11. This way Resourceful Party could bring its SUPPORTERS early and then Switch LIST.
12. EC didn’t Monitor POLL EXPENSES – A Party Could 30 Helicopters while less resourceful DENIED even TV Coverage.
13. EC could have CONTROLLED POLITICAL DONATIONS – Pool all the Donations and Distribute EQUITABLY.
14. EC didn’t make it COMPULSORY for Parties to ‘REGISTER ELECTION MANIFESTOS’ two months in advance. THIS IS INTENDED TO MINIMIZE POLL EXPENSES.
15. EC didn’t REGULATE TV Broadcasts – didn’t allow TIME ON DD Channels to less resourceful parties.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, ND -110016, India. Ph: 091- 9871056471, 9718280435, 9650421857
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects