7th National Conference on Scientific Updates on Zoonotic Diseases Control at AIIMS New Delhi on 6th July 2017
Venue: Dr Ramalingamswami Board Room AIIMS New Delhi
Organisers: Millennium India Education Foundation AND
Division of Clinical Microbiology & Molecular Medicine AIIMS
why important to attend:
Conference would discuss about how to diagnose early,treat effectively, manage and follow preventive guidelines on some of the animal diseases(pets,wild,birds,domestic etc) which are knocking at our doors to cross thier primary host barriers and infect human beings.
It is well established scientifically established that almost 70% of human infections are traced to animals as primary hosts.
This conference will mainly focus on multi-disciplinary collaboration for promoting animal and human health and will provide a common platform for veterinary, medical and environmental professionals where they can interact with each other and share their experiences in preventing the spread of Zoonotic diseases.
PREREGISTRATION IS A MUST AND WILL BE CLOSED ONCE SEATS ARE FILLED.
Please be informed that the venue can accommodate only up to 100-120 delegates and which will be filled on first cum first serve basis.
Some of the key areas to be covered in this conference are:
- All About Zika diagnosis by Prof. of Medicine Dr Kamlesh Upadhyay B J Medical college Ahmadabad Gujarat where first case of Zika in India has been diagnosed.
- Preventing Rabies by using Rabies Immunoglobulins directly in the wound bitten by suspected rabid animal by epidemiologist Dr Omesh Bharati Himachal Pradesh Health services Shimla HP
- Biotechnological approach to prevent zoonotic diseases by Dr Lal Krishna Former Animal Husbandry commissioner Govt.of India & Chief Consultant Dept.of Biotechnology Govt.of India
- Zoonotic diseases on North India Watch List by Dr P K Uppal ,the first Indian scientist who isolated NIPPAH virus in Malaysian outbreak in 1998.
- Sea Food (Aquatic-Fish) and wild animal zoonosis by Dr Jyoti Misri ICAR
- Need to Study Economic Impact of zoonotic diseases in human by Dr Uday Kakroo convenor conference and Director Millennium India Education Foundation New Delhi
Dr Uday Kakroo Dr Sarman Singh
Convenor Organising Chairman
Director MIEF HOD of Clinical Microbiology & Molecular Medicine AIIMS
Ph 9810301261 Ph 9810813435