We are writing to invite you to the third seminar of the Ananta IEF Entrepreneurship Series. The seminar will focus on “Enhancing Entrepreneurship: Education and Cultural Preparedness” on 5thSeptember 2017 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at WWF Auditorium, Lodhi Estate in New Delhi. The Registrations & Hi-Tea will be from 6:00-6:30 PM followed by the seminar.
The five-part series focuses on entrepreneurship, especially in context of small and medium scale entrepreneurs. The third edition of the Ananta – IEF Entrepreneurship Series will be a panel discussion that addresses the following issues:
- Do entrepreneurs need formal training in running a business?
- Would entrepreneurs like help in gaining a better understanding of how a business should be run?
- Do entrepreneurs feel the need to improve their skills in business planning, fund sourcing, talent & resources, financial planning & management, skills development, compliance and taxation, sales & distribution, branding & marketing?
- Are there local education & non-educational institutes that teach entrepreneurship as a course locally?
- Do local schools and colleges have programmes to foster entrepreneurship?
- Would entrepreneurs recommend their means of livelihood to friends and/or family?
- Do entrepreneurs enjoy non-financial support of friends and family for running their venture?
- Does fear of failure prevent entrepreneurs from taking risks?
- Should angel investors and venture capitalists also offer mentoring to startup entrepreneurs in addition to giving access to finance?
Ms. Jyotsna Sitling, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Mr. Amitav Virmani, Founder CEO, The Education Alliance & Ms. Tabish Habib, Thinkpod will be joining at the Seminar. Other eminent Speakers also invited.
Entrepreneurs from the SME sector, students and potential start-ups would benefit from a deeper understanding of the government initiatives in this space since talent acquisition and management is an important issue for them.
Invited panelists will include experts from the entrepreneurship ecosystem in India.
We will be glad if you could join us or nominate your colleagues for this interactive seminar on 5th September 2017. We shall share the speaker bios and the agenda for the Seminar with you closer to the date after your confirmation.
Your confirmation may reach us by email at
Ananta Aspen Centre