6th & 7th October 2017: Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel, Bangalore
CII has been actively pursuing its efforts to compliment the development initiatives of the Government with the participation of private sector for Infrastructure development in order to spur dynamic and inclusive growth of our economy. Suminfra is an important initiative of CII Southern Region jointly with Southern States to promote the infrastructure development in the Region.
I am pleased to inform you that Confederation of Indian Industry (SR) is organizing the 14th Edition of Suminfra 2017on 6-7 October 2017 at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel with the theme Growth through Connectivity Enhancement.
The objective of this summit will be to showcase the best practices in Infrastructure, discuss & share experiences on optimum utilization of existing infrastructure, debate critical challenges and share the latest trends in the infrastructure sector.
The two day summit will focus on some of the key issues such as Integrating connectivity and livability, New policy interventions by Central and State governments to promote infrastructure development, Strengthening regional logistics connectivity, Innovative Financing in Infrastructure, Risk Management in Infrastructure, Community Involvement in infrastructure creation – Green City vs Connectivity Enhancement and Leveraging Internet of Things (IoT) / Digitization.
In addition to the above, Suminfra will also feature State Integrated Infrastructure Promotion Sessions, which will have representatives from the Southern State Governments highlighting policy frameworks, sharing success stories in their respective states and more importantly speak on opportunities for private sectors.
The summit will be addressed by the Union ministers, State ministers, Secretaries from both Central & State Government & key representatives from public sector undertakings and experts from the industries.
Who Should Attend
- Top Management from leading Infrastructure Development Organizations
- Policy Makers
- Public & Private sector Investors & Stake holders in Infrastructure.
- Urban/Rural Developers
- Civil and Consulting Engineers
- Educational institutions
- Project Developers
- Senior Government Representatives
- Opportunity to interact with industry leaders
- Interaction with the infrastructure department of respective state government bureaucracy
- Understand the emerging trends on Smart Infrastructure – making a difference in an emerging economy
- Network with CEOs and industry representatives across the country, during the meet
- Explore the emerging new ideas for the business opportunities and benchmarking success stories
- Understanding the big picture of corporates as growth enablers.
With this background, I am writing to invite you to participate in this important summit as a Delegate/ Sponsor. I am sure this will be an excellent opportunity for you to get connected and network with right kind of members and enhance your business opportunities. In case you need more details regarding the event please feel free to contact Ms Sridevi at firstname.lastname@example.org | 9944526761 | Mr Koushick Balaji at email@example.com | 9944145159 | 044 42 444 555.
D K Sen
Chairman, Suminfra 2017 &
Whole Time Director &