CSE, WRI LATE, Incompetent Response – DMRC Fare Increase
October16, 2017 (C) Ravinder Singh firstname.lastname@example.org
CSE & WRI NGOs are pack of Extreme Dullards – it was horrendous of them to report average DMRC Commute is 15.7 km when 99% of times I don’t go beyond 10 km.
NGOs led by Incompetent Sunita Narayan made MEGA Blunders in this DELAYED & CORRUPTED study i.e. 51% Cycle Rickshaws at Metros. I had last week reported –
[For same population & income levels Delhi Has FOUR TIMES More Vehicles than Mumbai, Burn 4 Times More Imported PETROLEUM Emitting 4 Times More GHG.
Public Transport for Local Area up to 8 km should be Cheaper to Attract Local Population – DMRC Fare Rs.30 for 5-12 km is Lunatic. For 1-5 km Running Cost of 2-Wheeler is Rs.10, small Cars Rs.20 for DMRC Slab.]
1. Average Commute by Delhi resident ought to be the BASE of the study. Average
commute could be just 1-5 kilometer. [Schools, Shops & Grocery Stores, Public Offices, Food Outlets, Clubs-Playground, Theaters etc]
2. SUSTRANS reported India spend Rs.960 Cr MORE/Day [Rs.3,50,000 Cr Per
Year] on Fuels Due to Bad Roads & Slow Traffic. But didn’t report 1,50,000 Deaths, 0.5m Major Accidents, 9-10m Minor accidents, GDP loss of 8%, Life Lost in Commuting, and Delhi Automobiles Contaminating air.
3. It reported SUV Fuel consumption on Expressway is 40gm/km, Congested
Expressway 95gm/km, Highway 137gm/km.
4. SUSTRANS didn’t report Roadway Buses consume just 4 gm/P/Km. DTC
Marcopolo Buses – 10gm of CNG per km in city conditions.
5. Delhi need well designed Electric Vehicles like in THAILAND which are open
from Three Sides carry 6-10 Passengers for sub 2 km commute.
6. DMRC Parking should be used for Parking-Charging of Electric Vehicles.
7. DMRC PARTIALLY serve DELHI POPULATION – Fare for 0-2 km commute is
Rs.10 when Mumbai Suburban fare Rs.5 for 60 km for monthly pass.
8. PUBLIC SERVICES ARE POPULAR WHEN STARTING SLAB IS SUBSIDISED
BASED ON AFFORDABILITY – like Mumbai Locals, Electricity, Water, PDS FOODS, TAXES etc. A Person Traveling from Rajiv Chowk to HUDA Center could pay Rs.50 than Rs.30, but DMRC charging Rs.20 for 4 km is LUNATIC.
9. SUSTRANS didn’t recommend – Shift in Commute Profile – Admitting
Children to Local Schools, Evenly Distribute Call Centers, Wholesale Markets through NCR, Abolish Rent Laws for Quick relocation.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, ND -110016, India. Ph: 091- 8826415770 [4G], 9871056471, 9718280435,
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects