INVITATION TO TECHNOLOGICAL SEMINAR
“Injection Moulding and Post-finishing of Plastic Components for Automotive”
A way forward for a stronger Indo-Italian business cooperation
Tuesday 14th November 2017
Venue: Grand ball room, Leela Palace Hotel, New Delhi (09:00am to 01:30pm)
We are pleased to inform you that the Italian Trade Commission (also known as Italian Trade Promotion Office of the Italian Embassy), in collaboration with Amaplast (Italian Association for Plastics and Rubber Machinery) and OPPI (Organization of Plastics Processors of India), is organising a Technological Seminar on “Injection Moulding and Post-finishing of Plastic Components for Automotive – A way forward for a stronger Indo-Italian business cooperation”, which will take place in Delhi on 14th November 2017 (from 9:00am to 01:30pm).
The above-mentioned event is reserved to Indian companies dealing with the manufacturing and technical know-how of plastic sector in India (as it is a technological seminar, profiles of product managers and engineers are much appreciated and related sectors).
The seminar will be focused on:
- Advanced Injection Moulding Techniques for High Precision and Surface Parts in the Auto Industry with Emphasis on Production Efficiency and Optimization;
- Composite Spray Moulding in the Automotive Industry;
- Light Weighting;
- Robot Based Applications for the Plastics Automotive Components.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you for this upcoming Technological Seminar at the Grand ballroom of Leela Palace Hotel, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi, on 14th of November 2017 (from 9:00am to 01:30pm)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: NOVEMBER, 9th 2017
HOW TO APPLY FOR PARTICIPATION
Indian companies are to follow the steps here below in order to be officially registered:
- application form attached to be filled completely and sent it to Italian Trade Commission Office by email email@example.com not later than9th November (one form per person);
- final confirmation to applicants will be sent by email by the Italian Trade Commission(after examining the form – if the application refers to a different sector, it will not be considered);
- only registered and confirmed applications will be allowed at the event;
- request of participation on the phone or submitted in other ways different from this will not be considered.
Participation is free of charge
The above-mentioned event is exclusively reserved to Indian companies dealing in the sector mentioned above. Due to constraint of time and spaces allotted we will be able to accommodate the registered companies on the first come first serve basis only. Therefore, we request you to kindly register at the soonest.
For further information on the event and to download the application form, kindly visit to http://italiaindia.com/
You can also call or write to:
Ms Bharti Sharda / Mr. Piyush Saini (ph. 011.24101272 to 75) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your response and kind support and assuring you of our highest cooperation and consideration at all times, we remain.
Director, Trade Promotion Office of the Italian Embassy
Coordinator for India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh
New Delhi Office
Trade Promotion Office of the Italian Embassy
50-E, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110 021
tel.+91 11 24101272 (to 75) / fax +91 11 24101276 / email@example.com