Ms. Pratibha Prahlad, Founder Festival Director &Committee Member, DIAF,
Prasidhha Foundation & Forum For Art
(An organization to promote Indian Art and Culture)
Cordially invites you to
Gala Opening Ceremony of-
India’s biggest Art & Culture Festival:–
“11th Delhi International Arts Festival 2017”
On Saturday 11thNovember 2017, 6:30 pm
At Purana Qila
Guests for the night
v Mahesh Sharma, Ministry of culture, Govt. of India,
v Alphons Kannanthanam, Central Minister
v Dr. Murli Manohar Joshi, Senior BJP Leader
Programme Schedule of
GALA OPENING, Saturday 11th November 2017, 6:30 pm-
- Vande Mataram/ Multi Style Dance Production / Prasiddha Dance Repertory / INDIA
Artistic Director: Prathibha Prahlad
- Who Drinks There? / TAI Body Theatre / Contemporary Dance /TAIWAN
Director & Choreographer: WATAN TUSI
- Mandragora Circo / Circus Theatre /ARGENTINA
- Tara Catherine Pandeya & Billy Chang / Fusion Dance / USA & TAIWAN
- Bolshoi-Dance to Fly, Laugh to Cry/ Contemporary Fusion Dance / RUSSIA
Director : Felix Mikhailov
- Al Menya/ Folkloric & Dervish Dance / EGYPT
ABOUT THE EVENT:-
The 11th Delhi International Arts Festival will open on Saturday 11th November at the magnificent Purana Qila. A quick cameo of performances from India, Taiwan, Russia, Argentina, USA, and Egypt will mark the Gala Opening.
- 11thEdition of DELHI INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL – India’s biggest arts and culture festival to be organized in Delhi from 11th November to 25th November 2017
- Forum For Art Beyond Borders and Prasiddha Foundation hosts DELHI INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL – A Fifteen Day festival of Art and Culture by more than 1500 artistes from all over the World who will showcase their talent in this festival.
- DIAF will host artistes from 27 Countries and from all over India. Delhi International Arts festival is now recognized as the ‘INDIA FESTIVAL’ , a platform for cultural diplomacy and cultural tourism.
- Of the 35 plus venues of the Festival are huge heritage monuments like Purana Qila, Central Park, CSOI ( Civil Services Officers Institute ), IGNCA, Auditorium, Kamani Auditorium, India Habitat Centre and Bikaner House and festival will conclude at Qutub Minar.
- Delhi International Arts Festival had something for everyone. Artistes will be visiting almost 18 schools during day to address and harness young minds to the beauty of the arts. National Museum and National Archives will see the visit of hundreds of children, to familiarize them into the world of heritage, legacy and culture and also unique initiative “Swacchata hi seva” taken by Delhi International Arts Festival