Recent developments have elicited fresh thinking about the maritime security situation in the Indo-Pacific region. Please join us at the American Center as our expert panel explores the implications for India of new infrastructure projects, equipment sales, and fleet exercises in the Indo-Pacific and other naval theaters in a panel discussion on January 31.
The invitation is attached. May we request you to please register at: https://goo.gl/8eqajh and be seated by 3:45 p.m. Please join us for a reception after the event.
We look forward to meeting you on January 31.
Kindly refer to the security requirements listed below:
• Please carry valid photo identification in original with you for entry.
• The American Center is a two minute walk from the Barakhamba Road Metro Station.
• Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center.
• For security reasons, photography through mobile phones or any other devices is prohibited.
• Laptops, power banks, iPads, tablets, flash drives, cameras and other electronic items are not allowed within the American Center and there is no place to store these.
• American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
• All visitors may be featured in photos or video to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy
With best regards,
The American Center
24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi 110 001, India
Telephone: 23472115, 23472116, 23472239
Email : email@example.com
Web : https://in.usembassy.gov/education-culture/american-space-india/
Catalog : http://amlibindia.state.gov/
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/americancenternewdelhi