6th– 8th March 2018
FBN (Family Business Network) is a unique platform for exchange of ideas “by families – for families”. We promote and facilitate the interaction amongst members from over 60 nations who are part of the FBN worldwide community to imbibe the best practices followed within the families, and gain an understanding of various family and business related issues.
CII FBN (Family Business Network) India Chapter along with FBN Germany Chapter is facilitating the visit of an Indian family business delegation to Germany during March 6-8, 2018. The Indian delegation will have the opportunity of meeting and interacting with family business leaders in Germany as well as visiting some of the best known family business facilities.
This Indian delegation will:
- Visit the campuses of renowned Family Businesses of Germany
- Attend presentation of Family case studies
- Participate in guided tours organised by the host Families
- Share experiences with the host Families
- The exchange programme is only open to members of family businesses. Such members not currently working within their respective businesses or not working may also join.
Programme is as follows:-
v Family Visit on March 6th, 2018
The Programme will begin with a Family Visit to Henkel in Düsseldorf on March 6, 2018, where the delegation will view of the functioning of one of world’s most successful family businesses. It would be a great occasion to learn about:
- Family strategy followed over generations
- Contrasts and similarities in corporate and family governance in German and Indian businesses
v Family Visits on March 7th – March 8th2018
This will be a unique opportunity to engage in discussions with our hosts Karl-Erivan W. Haub of (TENGELMANN GROUP), Michael Rademacher-Dubbick of (KROHNE Messtechnik Gmbh), and Christoph Böninger of (HANIEL Group). Areas of discussion would include:
- Transformation of family business in a digital world
- How to preserve traditional values in a changing world
- Scope of joint ventures between German and Indian families
Please find attached the detailed programme, registration form and the German Business family details in PDF doc for your ready reference and use.
Kindly send the completed registration form to Pooja.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than15th February, 2018. Also, please note that there is a cap on seats , maximum being 30.
We look forward to seeing you!
CII FBN India Chapter