– Managing Committee Members
– Patron Members
– Promoter Chambers
– Corporate Associates
– Associated Chambers
– Ordinary Members
India-Viet Nam Business Forum
In Honour of
H.E. Tran Dai Quang
President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
We are happy to inform you that, in association with Ministry of External Affairs ASSOCHAM is Co-Organizing a Business Summit on the visit of His Excellency Tran Dai Quang, President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam .This high powered business delegation comprises of 100 officials and Business delegates from Vietnam.
The Programme details are as follows:
Day/Date: Saturday, 3 March, 2018
Time: 1:30 PM (Registration) (Followed by Hi-Tea)
Venue: Durbar Hall, Taj Diplomatic Enclave, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi.
India-Vietnam relations have been exceptionally friendly and cordial since their foundations. Bilateral trade between India and Vietnam has seen continuous growth over the past many years. India is now among the top ten trading partners of Vietnam, total trade between the two countries during April–Nov of fiscal year 2016-2017 was US$ 6244.92 million. The two sides agreed to set the target of bilateral trade at USD 15 billion by 2020.
The upcoming event is expected to further expand the cordial and cooperative relationship between India & Vietnam and build on the strong ties of friendship and trust between the two.
In view of the importance of this visit, we request you to kindly consider participate in the event.
Please send us your confirmation for participation to:
Mr. Abhishek Kumar
Executive- International Affairs, ASSOCHAM
T: 011-46550555,Ext-632 M: +91-7011074028
Since the time is short, we look forward to your confirmation latest by 28th February, 2018
• Invitation Card is non-transferable.
• Please bring the Invitation Card and Envelope with you.
• Guest identification liable to be cross checked even after passing through metal detection.
• Please do not bring any weapon, briefcase, handbag, attache, camera, radio, transistor, tape recorder, remote car keys, binocular etc, or any other electronic item with you. These will not be permitted inside the venue. Organizers and the venue staff will not be responsible for any such belongings.
• Eatables and water will not be allowed inside the venue.
• Please be seated before 2.30 P.M.
• Please carry original photo ID issued by the Government (Driving License / Pan Card / Voter Card / Passport). No other photo ID card shall be entertained.
In case you are also requested to sponsor the event, please free feel to let us know.
With Kind Regards,
HEAD – International Affairs
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)
“The Knowledge Chamber: Serving the Nation since 1920”
5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi-110021
T: +91-11-46550550 F: 23017008/9