Dear Mr Naresh Kumar Sagar ,
4th National Leadership Conclave
/India Reimagined: Innovative, Inclusive, Invincible
14-15 March 2018: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi
I am pleased to share with you that AIMA is organizing the 4th edition of its flagship annual event – The National Leadership Conclave – on 14th and 15th of March 2018 at Hotel Le Meridien New Delhi. The National Leadership Conclave is a thought leadership platform which brings together various stake holders for constructive dialogue on the way forward for the Indian economy and the well-rounded growth of the nation.
The conclave is being organized under the chairmanship of Mr Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka. The theme of the Conclave this year is “India Reimagined: Innovative, Inclusive, and Invincible”.
India continues to evolve, as geopolitical, technological and trade conditions change. While the country has reacted reasonably well to the change, its leaders need to reframe its aspirations and expedite new capabilities. During the recent decades, India has moved from self-reliance to globalization and from seeking superpower protection to joining the league of the major powers. The country has moved to capability-based opportunities from legacy-based entitlements and from survival jugaad to disruptive technologies. However, the country still has a long way to go.
India is still a low-income country with pervasive poverty. It still has political, economic and technological exclusion. The country relies on foreign innovations for its technological progress and on imported arms for its security. Time has come for India to accomplish disruptive change and its leadership must deliver a country that is truly innovative, inclusive and invincible.
Considering the above imperatives, the Conclave will focus on key leadership challenges facing India to make India innovative and inclusive.
Like previous years, the Conclave will be addressed by India’s leaders from government, business and intelligentsia, who will share their views with participants through interactive sessions. The conclave attracts close to 800 delegates from across the country.
Some of the key speakers confirmed to address the Conclave include
- Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Commerce & Industry, Government of India;
- Jayant Sinha, Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Government of India;
- Sanjeev Sanyal, Principal Economic Adviser, Ministry of Finance, Government of India;
- Jairam Ramesh, Member of Parliament (RS), Indian National Congress;
- Sanjiv Goenka, Conclave Chairman and Chairman, RP – Sanjiv Goenka Group;
- TV Mohandas Pai, President, AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd;
- Harshavardhan Neotia, Sr. Vice President, AIMA and Chairman, Ambuja Neotia Group;
- Ashok Chawla, Chairman, National Stock Exchange;
- CP Gurnani, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Tech Mahindra;
- Arvind Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, MyGov;
- Brahmakumari Sister Shivani, Spiritual & Motivational Teacher;
- Akhil Bansal, Deputy CEO, KPMG in India;
- Shashwat Goenka, Sector Head, Spencer’s Retails Ltd;
- Tara Singh Vachani, MD & CEO, Antara Senior Living Ltd;
- Pulkit Gaur, Founder & CTO , Gridbots Technologies;
- Roshy John, Global Head, Industrial Robotics & Cognitive Systems, Tata Consultancy Services;
- Pranav Pai, Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer, 3one4 Capital;
- Kumar Abhishek, Founder, ToneTag;
- Anand Anandkumar, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Bugworks
It is my pleasure to invite you and the senior officials from your Organisation/Institution to join us for the4th National Leadership Conclave on 14-15 March, 2018 at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
I do hope that you would take the advantage of this opportunity to listen, interact and network with the leaders from government, business and intelligentsia by attending the conclave.
Your participation at the Conclave is purely through invitation and there would be no delegate fee for your registration.
Please click on the link to find the updated agenda to the date.
Kindly confirm your participation to Ms Ekta Nayyar, Manager, All India Management Association firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the complete details of the nominated officials from your organisation. For further queries if any, please feel free to reach her at Tel: 011- 4312 8100, 24645100 Extn-240’
Thanks and regards,
MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS COUNCIL
Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, India
Tel: +91-11-24645100 Ext: 452
Email: email@example.com ; Website : www.mepsc.in
CIN No – U93000DL2015NPL288560
Connect with us: