Bhumi Adhikar Andolan resolved to the following action during the two-day National Convention and Photo Feature on Agrarian Crisis, Assault on Cattle Economy and Lynching of Dalits and Minorities (held on 20-21 March,2018) at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
- On 3rd April, a protest meeting will be organised at Parliament Street Police Station.
- On 23rd May, a rally is to be organised with Jan Ekta Jan Adhikar Andolan in Delhi.
- Alternate policy formulations, for making demands to political parties to include these concerns with the central and state governments, and raise these issues with the State legislatures and Parliament.
- Intensify struggle against forced and illegal land acquisition at the state level.
- The fact finding report into the mob lynching cases in Rajasthan would be furhter released in various languages.
- The Bhumi Adhikar Andolan (BAA) would be expanded to form state committees in newer states, and carry on work where these committees are already formed.
- Legal aid and support would be provided to families of victims of violence.
For Bhumi Adhikaar Andolan : Krishna Prasad, Madhuresh, Sanjeev, Shweta