|Ravinder Singh <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|To email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org more …|
|Thursday, 29 March, 2018 3:28 AM|
|Click to view full HTML|
Corrupted DERC – FC for 6 AC Rs.25/M, Min Rs.125/M
March29, 2018 (C) Ravinder Singh email@example.com
Honorable Lt Governor,
Sh. Anil Baijal,
I was introduced to IP Power station in 1973, then Engineering Student and worked and Trained at BTPS in 1975, top inventor and Energy Expert – I have not seen such a SCANDALOUS and CORRUPTED Tariff order in my life.
1. Domestic Consumers PUNISHED for Energy Efficiency
Sir – Small Domestic Consumers had ACTUALLY reduced their Connected Load by Switching to LED Lamps, Efficient Ceiling Fans, Small 65W Refrigerators, LED or LCD Televisions etc – cut the Connected Load by 50% in last few years.
2. DERC Didn’t Order REDUCTION of Connected Load For EE.
3. Fixed Charges Rs.250/Kw for 0.5 Kw – Rs.4/Kw for 25 Kw Load
DERC order is Totally SCANDALOUS – Even for a Connected Load of say 500 W – few LED Lamps, 1-2 Ceiling Fans, A Small 65W Fridge – to pay Rs.125 as Fixed Charges but for 10KW Load in 15KW-25KW pay just Rs.25 per month [Rs.200-175 Per month].
For majority of Consumers [0.5 KW] Fixed Charges could be Rs.250 Per Kilowatt and for large Consumers That Too For 3 PHASE CONNECTIONS Rs.4 Per kilowatt.
4. LOW LOAD FACTOR ‘ENERGY GUZZLERS-POLLUTORS’ PROMOTED.
5. DERC didn’t Differentiate between 1 Phase & 3 Phase Consumers
6. 99% of Breakdowns due to 3 Phase Very High Load Consumers.
Breakdown of a Small Consumer is rare is Localized – addressed in Minutes but 3 Phase Consumers Faults Always Leads to TRANSFORMER SHUT DOWN – Long Hours of Service Disruptions, Loss to Discoms and Inconvenience to Hundreds of other consumers.
7. DERC Order shall CAUSE LARGE VARIATIONS IN DEMAND – High Short Term Purchases of Electricity – High Losses to Consumers.
Please RESCIND This DERC Malicious Tariff Order.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, ND -110016, India. Ph: 091- 8826415770, 9871056471, 9650421857
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects