System of higher education in the Czech Republic, possibilities of study programs for Indian students and ways how to submit application for student visa will be presented at NET Agent Workshop organized on April 11, 2018 in New Delhi.
This workshop is primarily for Indian agents who are offering differents possibilities of studies abroad to Indian students.
10.00 Opening, presentation of NET platform
10.30 How to study in the Czech Republic
– Presentation of Roman Masarik, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
– Presentation of Marie Sramkova, Student Visa specialist, Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
– Presentation of Jiri Smejkal, Deputy Director of Prague educational centre ASSOCIATION which organizes language courses
14.00 How to study in Poland
– Presentation of Warsaw University of Humanities
– Presentation of Warsaw University of Business
– Presentation of WSB University in Poznan
16.00 Certificate ceremony and time for individual meetings
If you are interested to attend please send email to the following three email IDs: