- 6-cylinder 125 kVA Gas genset is India’s First CPCB – II approved Gas Genset
- Zero particulate matter ensures negligible pollution
- Priced at Rs.9.5 Lakhs +taxes for Delhi market
New Delhi, April 11, 2018: Mahindra Powerol, a business unit of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, today announced its entry in the gas powered genset segment. Babul supriyo, Hon’ble Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises launches india’s first CNG/NG gas based gensets powered by Mahindra in Delhi. The company launched a 6-cylinder 125 kVA Gas genset priced at Rs 9.5 Lakhs + taxes for the Delhi market.
Babul Supriyo, at the launch Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
This is India’s first CPCB-II (Central Pollution Control Board Stage 2 Emission Norms) approved gas genset. Manufactured at the company’s plant in Chakan, the zero-particulate matter in the genset will result in negligible pollution.
Speaking at the launch, Hemant Sikka, President – CPO, Powerol & Spares Business, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “Today’s launch is not only a testimony to Mahindra’s commitment to a greener future, but is also intended to drive positive change in the society. I strongly believe that demand for these gas gensets is bound to increase, which will augur well for both citizens and businesses alike”.
Mahindra’s unique Gas Powered Gensets – One for the future
Gas gensets will have tremendous advantage over the diesel powered gensets as the operating cost of a gas Genset is 45% lower than diesel powered generators. In addition, the noise level is 4 dbA lower than a conventional genset.
These gensets will attract customers from Delhi, Gujarat, NE States, Maharashtra as well as other cities where CNG/NG is easily available.
Mahindra Powerol believes in its customer first philosophy and to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, it has one of the widest service networks comprising more than 200 dealers with over 400 touch points nationally.
The centralized call centre team is on alert 24×7 and is well equipped to provide immediate support to customers. This team of experts can help to choose the most optimal and well-suited solution to help the customer in the least time possible.
Unique Features of Mahindra’s Gas Powered Gensets
- This technology, used for the first time in gas gensets helps in achieving 0% power deration
- Makes the genset more compact
Low Noise emission
- Optimised design helps in reducing the noise by 4 dbA without any increase in genset size and additional silencer
Low exhaust emissions
- Zero emission of harmful particulate matter and smoke
- 35% lesser emissions of pollutants like NOx, HC and CO
Maximum fuel efficiency
· Electronically controlled air fuel ratio
· Closed loop lambda feedback system
Lowest Operating Cost
· Operating cost is 45% lower than that of conventional Gensets