CMAI Association of India and CIM Global cordially invites you as our VIP delegate in –
Social Footprints National CSR Summit & Awards 2018
Committee Room – D
Vigyan Bhawan, Annexe, New Delhi
27th April 2018, 09.00 AM Onwards
The Summit will be graced by:-
· Hon’ble Shri Shekhar Dutt, Ex. Governor of Chhattisgarh State, Deputy National Security Advisor of India, Defense Secretary of India
· Hon’ble Shri Arvind Chawla, Deputy Director General [DDG(AS)], Ministry of Communciation, Department of Telecommunication
· Hon’ble Shri R. K. Pathak, Deputy Director General [DDG(IC)], Ministry of Communciation, Department of Telecommunication
· Hon’ble Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna, Director of AICTE & Director (PMSSS & SWAYAM).
· Hon’ble Dr. Ashutosh Karnatak, Director Projects, Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
· Hon’ble Shri Ashutosh Vasant, CMD and Director (POM), RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.
· Mr. Sune Kaur Pedersen- Counsellor, Denmark Embassy
Request please join for Morning networking tea along with lunch. Please note this is a personal invitation without any financial obligations from your side.
This is first of its kind and will be attended by eminent Personalities in CSR Sector and Leaders from Social Arena. The summit will be joined by speakers from different backgrounds and will share their thoughts on Corporate social responsibility and sustainability practices, CSR innovation and opportunities, Changing the world with CSR, Importance of CSR activity in Startups.
Draft Agenda for the program is given at https://goo.gl/T3py9e
We personally request to please give confirmation on email (So that we can send E-Invite Cards for your kind perusal to be shown at Entry Gate in Vigyan Bhawan).
This is a unique platform to get connected with Corporates, NGO’s, Institutions etc who have done excellent work in CSR pan India there you can meet with decision makers, Government representatives available at one single point.
Brief Agenda for the Summit –
09.00-10:00 : Registration with Networking Tea
10:00-12:00 : Chief Guest Arrival and Main Program Commences
12:00-14:00 : Session on CSR practices in India
14.00 : Lunch
You are requested to kindly carry an ID Proof for your smooth entry at the venue.
Details are available at http:// nationalcsrleadershipsummitand awards.com/ Request to please send confirmation by email.
In case you have any queries or seek any clarifications, please call Mr. Navtesh at +91 9711 869 771.
We look forward to welcoming you on 27th April, 2018, 9.00 AM onwards