April26, 2018 (C) Ravinder Singh email@example.com
First time in my life I have Hope on IP Day that India may in near future become a major R&D Center of the world. This alone shall be$200 Trillion Gain to Indian Economy by 2050 at $6 Trillion additional GDP gain annual average. $6 Trillion addition gain annually is just$4000 per capita annual additional GDP gain for 1500m Population.
Agriculture with USA like Food Processing Industries alone shall contribute additional $2 Trillion to Indian GDP annually.Manufacturing too over $2 Trillion additional contribution annually is modest figure – China manufacturing already has achieved $5 Trillion level presently. Services shall easily exceed $2 Trillion additional GDP gain – all by 2050.
Way back in 1974-75 I topped competitions for Birla, Sriram, Atlas, ISGEC, BST, JAL etc and wanted R&D job – none was serious about R&D. In 1975 in letter to JRD Tata offered to improve TRF plant when I found its Coal Handling Plant need better technology.
Soon 1975 I started ‘Inventing Professionally & Create IPR’ – focus on R&D and get parts of products made to order – assemble them at locations near sales outlets saving on packing and offer Quick Low Cost Service also.
My inventions Cover all segments of Economy – Agriculture, Industry & Services. I was inventing in 1975 for Industry, worked at BST, BTPS & CPWD, 1978 was made virtual CEO of a Water Supply Installation on Eve of Morarji Desai visit for few hours when residents were not getting water for a week – corruption resumed like before after went away. 1991 was managing family owned farm – getting much more yield than average – Sowing Sunflower in 2-3 hour when Punjab Agricultural University procedure required 12 days. Maximizing Yield, Minimizing Irrigation and saving time to raise third crop.
All offices & companies from Rashtrapati Bhavan/ Prime Minister or RIL must have Chief Technical Officers. [Other than Unqualified Advisers]
At an even in 1990 I had OBSERVED – ‘India’s GDP Contribution is 2% of World Economy 98% of Economic Activity is outside India – India Should Target Serving 98% Market.’
India need 1 million R&D Centers employing 10m R&D Staff.
1. All Government Departments at Center & State including Honorable President, PM, CMs, CJI, CJ of High Courts – Companies with over Rs.100 Cr Annual Turnover to Have Chief Technical Officers.
2. 1000 R&D Centers with Rs.10 Cr to Rs.100 Cr Bank Support for Developing Products & Services for GLOBAL MARKET – out of 1m R&D Centers for India in 5 years.
3. PSU Banks to STOP LENDING to Low Value add Companies & Businesses, like Gems & Jewelry, Trade – have huge profit margins, Recycle Investment in hours for Vegetable Trade to few days – can afford Private or NBFC Loans. SUPPORT HIGH VALUE ADDED ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES – AGRICULTURE, FOOD PROCESSING, MANUFACTURING, HOUSING, MULTI-PURPOSE DAMS, TRUCK HIGHWAYS, etc.
4. Abolish ‘THEKEDARI SYSTEM’ – All Private & Public Contracts to go to ‘Professionally Led Companies with Proven Track records.’
5. Support Foreign Companies to OPERATE in India in every activity Freely except Defence. Let them build ‘20,000 Km Bullet Train Network’ Purely on Commercial Considerations – No Political Patronage.
6. Allow WALMARTS – India is already investing in DIRECT MARKETING Businesses.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, ND -110016, India. Ph: 091- 8826415770, 9871056471, 9650421857
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects