CSR Asia Summit sessions are starting to sizzle
Have you registered yet for CSR Asia Summit in Hong Kong on 18-19 September?
Dear N K Sagar,
The Summit’s sessions are starting to take shape around our 2018 theme of Transparency, Integrity, Impact — the very foundations of high performing, responsible organizations. We have a growing list of speakers that will lead the way forward during 20+ breakout sessions, keynote addresses, exclusive side events, and networking with industry leaders and influencers.
CSR Asia Summit
Hong Kong on 18-19 September 2018
Register soon – early-bird pricing is limited
Breakout sessions preview:
Aligning Commercial Objectives with Achieving the SDGs
This interactive breakout session helps companies start contributing to the SDGs through the guidance of expert speakers and peer-to-peer dialogue about addressing the SDGs within their own companies, from new products to embracing technology.
- Jose Teodoro K. Limcaoco, Chief Finance Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, Ayala Group
- Genevieve Hilton, Head of External Communications & Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Affairs Asia Pacific, BASF
- Emma Harvey, Group Sustainability and CSR Manager, Gammon Construction
Sustainable Finance: Separating Myth from Fact
Beyond operating sustainably, companies now have the option to invest sustainably. How can companies gain a competitive advantage through emerging ESG-linked investment and financing opportunities?
- Victor Mallet, Asia News Editor, Financial Times
- Elena Espinoza, Manager, Social Issues, Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- Jessica Robinson, Founder and Managing Director, Moxie Future
Sustainability Storytelling in the Digital Age: The Future of Reporting
So much time and effort go into producing a sustainability report, but what’s the point if no one reads it? Learn how to leverage digital tools and platforms to truly engage stakeholders and get your sustainability story noticed.
- Jacqui Hocking, Managing Director, VS Story
- Mike Kilburn, Assistant General Manager, Sustainability, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Adolfo Adrranz, Deputy Head of Graphics and Illustration, SCMP
- Marcelo Duhalde, Infographic Designer, SCMP
Check out the full Summit programme here.
Expand your knowledge base through immersive Pre-Summit Training on 17 September. Topics range from Aligning Business Strategy to the SGDs to Supply Chain Risk Management to Community Investment and Impact Measurement.
Early-bird and Group discounts are available in addition to hotel packages at the Kowloon Shangri-La in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Learn more.
Ready to position your brand through your own progressive approaches to sustainability? A select number of high-visibility corporate sponsorships are still available for CSR Asia Summit 2018. Join key global and regional brands now.