3rd Conference on Health Security for ALL : “Transforming Healthcare” on Wed, 11 Jul, 2018 at Hotel Le-Meridien, N D
Affordable healthcare is the foundation for any just and equitable society, the vital blueprint ensuring a productive and prosperous life for citizens. In a country where health expenditures push 63 million people below the poverty line every year, it has been an imperative need since long.
The Healthcare is a key Goal under SDGs. Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi unveiled a new Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) which aimed at the health coverage and to provide free health insurance to poor families, targeting about 500 million beneficiaries for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
With the objective to provide health security for all through health schemes with efforts of Government and Private Stakeholders, ASSOCHAMis organizing 3rd conference on “Health Security for ALL” on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018 at Hotel Le-Meridien, New Delhi.
Invited Guests & Prominent Speakers :
· Ms. Anupriya Patel, Hon’ble Minister of State, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI
· Prof. (Dr.) Randeep Guleria, Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Government of India
·Medical Superintendent, VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
· Mr. Rajan Subramaniam, Chief Executive Officer, Vipul MedCorp Insurance TPA Private Limited
· Padma Bhushan (Dr.) B.K. Rao, Chairman, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), Chairman, National Council of Healthcare and Hospitals ASSOCHAM & Ex Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
· Dr. Nayan Shah, Managing Director, Paramount Health services TPA Pvt ltd.
· Mr. Ravi Bhatnagar, Director – External Affairs and Partnerships, Asia, Middle East and South Africa, Reckitt Benckiser (India) Private Limited
· Mr. Nitin Dua, Chief Operating Officer, Vipul MedCorp Insurance TPA Private Limited
· Mr. Pritpal Marjara, Managing Director, Population Service International (PSI)
· Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh, MBBS, MD, Consultant, Department of Hemato-oncology & BMT, ARTEMIS Hospitals
· Dr. R. N. Kalra, Medical Director & CEO, Kalra Hospital SRCNC Pvt. Ltd, Delhi
· Dr. Vibhu Ranjan Gupta, Group Medical Director, Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad
· Mr. Vibhav Garg, Vice President-Health Policy & Govt. Affairs, GE Healthcare
· Dr. Rajesh Kesari, Director, Total Care Control, New Delhi
Considering the immense importance of this Conference & subject has specific relevance to your organization, therefore, on behalf of ASSOCHAM, we are cordially inviting you as our “highly esteemed guest” in the Conference.