Teachers are very respectful in our society but if you look at schools there are lot of discrimination against private schools by government agencies and various departments. Today, there is an attack on the pursuit of the people who aim to provide quality education to their children. Recently several baseless cases have been registered against several school teachers and managers regarding transportation, harresment, abusing. NISA (National Independent Schools Alliance) is going to observe black day on 5th September against all this. Thousands of schools countrywide will observe coming Teachers Day as black day by tieing a black badges / ribbon on their arm and work.
Here are the details of the some of the recent incidents which is severly attacking dignity of teachers:
1. Ryan International School, Delhi – Two top officials of the school were arrested while the acting principal was detained for questioning in connection with the gruesome murder of the boy in the school premises in Gurgaon.
2. Divine Public School, Uttar Pradesh – The Uttar Pradesh police arrested the principal of the school in Kushinagar school bus accident case.
3. DPS School, Madhya Pradesh – Principal of the school was arrested for alleged violation of rules and regulations related to transport.
4. Rabea Girls School, Delhi – Delhi police registered an FIR against the school under section 342 IPC and 75 JJ Act. Later, school was given clean chit
5. Tiny Toy Public School, Uttar Pradesh – Case against the school manager was registered and manager was arrested.
6. Everest Public School, Uttar Pradesh – A case was registered under section 66 and 67 IT Act and POSCO act.
In this regard the largest congregation of Budget Private Schools in India NISA (National Independent Schools Alliance), National Coalition for School Reforms, Delhiand Parent’s Forum for School Education have called a Press Conference.. Press Conference will be addressed by Mr. Kulbhushan Sharma and other representatives.
We request your kind appearance and to depute your correspondent, reporters and camera person to cover the event and show solidarity in raising voice against injustice.
Date: Thursday, 05 September 2018
Venue: Press Club of India, Raisina Road, Windsor Place, New Delhi-110001
Time: 01.00 PM (Followed by High Tea)
We will be highly obliged with your participation. For further assistance, please contact Mr Siddharth jha on 9312895664, 8700219019.