UNICEF World Children Day invite : Sachin Tendulkar to play with Special Olympics children
When: Tuesday, 20 November, 2018
Where: Thyagaraj Stadium, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Time: 12:00 noon. (registration), 12:30 p.m.– 2:30 p.m. followed by lunch
- Mr Sachin Tendulkar, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and legendary cricketer
- Dr. Yasmin Ali Haq, UNICEF Representative in India
- Soundarya Pradhan, India’s first ever silver medal winner at the World Junior Chess Championship for the Blind
- NCERT Director
- Special Olympics Representative
In the backdrop of World Children’s Day, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, UNICEF Representative in India, Dr. Yasmin Ali Haq, Soundarya Pradhan, India’s first ever silver medal winner at the World Junior Chess Championship for the Blind, NCERT Director and a Special Olympics Representative will take part in a panel discussion on Schools as a supportive environment for children. The overarching theme of this year is #GoBlue for children.
Sachin Tendulkar will also play a friendly football match with children from the Special Olympics.
You are cordially invited to the media event.
For more information, please contact:
- Geetanjali Master, Communication Specialist
Tel: 91-981 810 5861, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonia Sarkar, Communication Officer – Media
Tel: +91-981 017 0289, E-mail: email@example.com