“13th Food Safety & Quality Summit– Managing Product Integrity, Regulatory and Food Safety Solutions in the Food Chain for Consumer Health and Safety” on 13 – 14December 2018, at Hotel LeMeridien, New Delhi.
The Summit aims to trigger interactive deliberations among key stakeholders and provide directions for developing the Indian roadmap on Key Emerging Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Dimensions in food and beverage industry.
• Panel Discussion on Driving Transformational and Innovative Leadership
• Panel Discussion on Cross Border Regulatory Partnerships on Food Safety
• Evolving Labelling Methodologies to reduce Fat, Salt and Sugar in Packaged Foods
• Towards a Robust Food Testing Ecosystem
• Emerging Food Safety, Quality and Technology Trends and Practices
• Global Actions against Drug Resistant Infections- Antimicrobial Resistance
• Tracking and Tracing with Block Chain Technology
• Emerging Methods of Analysis and Sampling (CCMAS) and
• Codex Training for Students.
The summit will be addressed by Mr Pawan Kumar Agarwal, CEO, FSSAI and Ms Mariam Eid, Vice Chair, Codex Alimentarius Commission and several eminent national and international speakers like;
- Mr Suresh Narayanan, Chairman and Managing Director – Nestle India
- Mr S Dave, Chairman, FAO/ WHO Co-ordinating Committee for Asia
- Ms Madhavi Das, Chief Management Services Officer, FSSAI
- Mr. Anil Relia, CEO,National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories
- Dr. M Sundaram Palaniswamy, Regional Marketing Manager, APAC- MERCK
- Dr Attila Nagy, Chairperson, Codex Committee on Methods of Analysis and Sampling
- Ms Lic. Elsi Carolina Ovelar Fernández, Director General, INAN , Paraguay
- Mr. Steven Bartholomeusz, Policy Director, Food Industry Asia
- Dr Sapumal Dhanapala, Director – EOH & FS, Ministry of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine, SriLanka
- Dr Sridhar Dharmapuri, Senior Food Safety and Nutrition Officer, FAO, Thailand.
- Mr Kubir N. Bhattarai, Sr. Regulatory and Quarantine Officer, Bhutan Agriculture and Food Regulatory Authority
- Mr. Tom Seipelt, Senior Manager, Product Stewardship Global Analytical & Food Safety, Abbott Nutrition Columbus
- Dr David Morgan, Senior Technical Specialist, Quality & Safety, GAIN: Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Dr B Sesikeran, Ex Director, NIN
- Ms Ruth Timme, US FDA HQ
- Mr Eric Steven, US FDA HQ
- Dr B.L. Sherwal, Secretary, Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists(IAMM ), Director, Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital
- Mr Ravi Mathur, CEO GS1
- Dr Naresh Goyal, Principal Scientist, NDRI
- Dr Dipankar Ghosh, Asst Professor, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine for Advanced Research (ICMR-CAR)
- Mr Deepak Mehrotra, Founder, Oak Analytics
I am writing to you with a request to :
1. Please block your diary and join us at the summit on both the days.
2. Nominate your senior officials to register for the summit to obtain an exposure to International Best Practices on Food Safety & Quality.
The detailed Brochure and the reply form are attached herewith for your reference.
We look forward to your participation at the Summit.