International Conference on Skills on New Technologies – AI, M2M, Data etc.
03.30 PM onwards
11th March 2019
Annexe Committee Room – A, New Delhi
Regards and respect from Prof NK Goyal, India, President CMAI Association of India and Chairman Emeritus, TEMA-Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Association of India.
Taking forward the last two successful editions of CMAI ICT World Communication Summit & Awards in ITU – Geneva – a UN Body, this time we are hosting this at New Delhi.
The event will be graced by –
Hon’ble Dr. Malcolm Johnson, Deputy Secretary General, International
Telecommunications Union, Geneva (Confirmed)
Hon’ble Sh Manoj Sinha, Minister of Communications, India
Hon’ble Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE (Confirmed)
Hon’ble Dr. Antriksh Johri, Director, CBSE (Confirmed)
Prof. NK Goyal, President, CMAI Association of India
along with representatives from Ministry of Communications, Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India, AICTE, NIELIT,NIXI etc. Several officials from Telecom & IT Associations of India will be participating in this event, which will be extensively covered by the media.
NOMINATE APPROBATE CELEBRATE
You are requested to file nomination for yourself or others by logging on to http://ictwca.com/nomination.php or by email at email@example.com
For joining the event as our esteemed delegate, we request to please send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information & sponsorship queries you may contact directly Navtesh, ED, CMAI Association of India at Navtesh@cmai.asia
+91 97 118 69771.
CMAI NTA ICT World Communication Awards for the last 13 years are most sought after prestigious industry awards to identify, acknowledge and recognize outstanding contributions to the field of Communications, ICT and are known to provide greater encouragement and impetus to the players for their contribution in building a robust International & National Telecom and IT Network and providing an effective means of Communications.
This year NTA ICT World Communication Summit & Awards will attract all the senior decision makers in the industry. Industry will be represented by Telecom Operators, Enterprise Solution Providers, Equipment Manufacturers, Exporters, Technology Providers, and Systems Integrators from the ICT, Mobile and Telecom arena.
This grand event will be attended by VIP delegates from Telecom ICT fraternity and is branded as the largest ICT Awards globally, as was said by Dr H. Toure, the then Secretary General, ITU, Geneva.
The purpose of the conference is to provide the platform to demonstrate various innovations and applications of various ICT and technology across the globe and to adapt them in present academic scenario. There would also be Industry sponsors who would be willing to adopt the innovations for commercial use. Suitable innovations would also be awarded during the ceremony.
The uniqueness of the conference is that it excellent work done by companies, individuals in ICT sector who are working for the betterment of our Country.
CMAI Association of India acknowledges extraordinary efforts made by the ICT companies.
· Focus attention on the positive aspects of ICT community, thereby raising the public image of the ICT companies.
· Recognize and promote excellence in ICT performance.
· Honor dedicated, creative and effective.
· Encourage best practice in ICT Arena.
For delegates from ICT Arena it creates more knowledgeable platform. In this conference we would share several incentives and facilities extended by State/Central Government.
Past and Present Supporters –
· International Telecom Union, Geneva, United Nations (ITU)
· Commonwealth Telecom Organization, UK
· All India Council of Technical Education, Government of India (AICTE)
· Association of Indian Universities, Government of India (AIU)
· Telecom Export Promotion Council (TEPC), Government of India
· International Telecom Union Asia Pacific Telecommunity (ITU-APT)
· ICTA, Mauritius
· National Computer Board, Mauritius,
· Government of India- Department of Telecom
· Government of India- National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
· Government of India-Department of Electronics and IT
· National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
· And several other international Industry associations and Universities.