March27, 2019 (C) Ravinder Singhravindersinvent@gmail.com
India targeted goods exports of$900b for this FY2018-19 in FY2013-14 but achievement is barely not even $320b – zero growth compared to $314b FY2013-14. This too due to sharp decrease in exchange rate from about Rs.74 to a dollar to around Rs.68.
In fact India’s goods trade at 11.4% of GDP is lowest in 14 years. This too is heavily influenced by Low Value added RE-EXPORTS like Petroleum Product (15.54%), Gems+ (8.21%), Drugs (4.28%), Gold+ (4.02%) – Top Four RE-EXPORTS Exceed $100b or 32.05%.
Actual figures released RBI are From$314415.7m in FY2014 to$310352.0m in FY2015 to$262291.1m in FY2016 to$275852.4m in FY2017 to$303376.2m in FY2018.
Appollo11 KISSING Satellite Tech 1969 vs Satellite Killers
The Apollo spacecraft had three parts: a command module (CM) with a cabin for the three astronauts, and the only part that returned to Earth; a service module (SM),which supported the command module with propulsion, electrical power, oxygen, and water; and a lunar module (LM) that had two stages – a descent stage for landing on the Moon, and an ascent stage to place the astronauts back into lunar orbit.
In a million kilometer Journey through Space in 1969 – Four Modules or Parts Separated and Attached or Mated While Travelling through Space with Three Astronauts at over 25,000 kmph – Kiss Technology – 50 years later KILLING Low Height Earth Orbiting Satellite is a nothing in Comparison.
1. India failed to EXPORT because INDIA has practically no Trade with SAARC countries – our neighbors. No Gas Pipelines & Energy & Water Co-operation.
2. Industry not Investing in R&D, Developing Products for the World Market, No CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER for TECH STRATEGY.
3. No IMPORT SUBSTITUTION POLICY & PROGRAM.
4. India not Investing in HIGH VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS – not ensuring GOOD QUALITY. Exporting RAW Sugar than BRANDED CANDIES CONFECTIONERIES.
5. FREQUENT Change in SPECIFICATIONS – Co. like DMRC have different VENDOR & TECHNOLOGY for different lines COST DOUBLES – Zero Exports.
6. Failed to Operationalize DEDICATED FRIEGHT CORRIDOR, HIGH COST, LOW QUALITY POWER – INDUSTRIES REQUIRE 100% BACK UP.
INVENTING INDIA THINK TANK – INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES & PROJECTS