April07, 2019 (C) Ravinder Singh email@example.com
Honorable President of India,
Shri Ram Nath Kovind,
Rashtrapati Bhawan, ND 110004
I have petitioned to NGT about India’s Water Crisis responding to News ‘42% of India’s land area under drought, 500 mn people severely affected’ – as Evidence I had analyzed RT Video as follows. THIS IS IN PUBLIC DOMAIN SINCE AGUST2016 – 36 MONTHS – CWC is Grossly INCOMPETENT to address the BUNGLINGS in Water MANAGEMENT in India.
Sir, I was behind the MIRACLE – When PM Morarjee Desai visited MB Road Project in 1978 – Zero Water Supply for 7 Days Was FLOODED in 40 hours – CPWD Water Supply Installation Was 10 Times Over Designed and Substandard in construction.
H2WOE India’s Water Crisis: A Warning To The World
1. Tankers Deliver 8L Water Per Person Per Week.
2. 2m – Water From Tanker is Dumped in A Deep Well [Could Be Lifting Water from Well But in RIL AR – CSR – Tanker Water is dumped in Well] and People use Rope & Buckets to Lift water from the Well – Seepage losses may be 50% water.
3. There are OBSTRUCTIONS in Water Flows around the well,
4. 2.21m – Water Supply System installed but not WORKING.
5. 3m – No Water Supply But Five Children [No Family Planning]
6. 4.15m – People on advice of Rajinder Singh build small Ponds for Family use – But Main Reservoir for the village getting RESTRICTED SUPPLY dry up before summer.
7. 4.55m – 12 Years of MNREG but Almost no Progress, Workers paid Rs.120 Per day. [Rs.900 Per month cost of Water Carried on Head over Long Distance.]
8. 6.10m – Farm Water Obstructions but No Water,
9. 7.02m – Three Wives – Two For Procuring Water from Distance on Head, One leaves village at 6am and return by 6PM – others work in Farm,
10. 7.42m – Village has no DAL MILL to crack pulses.
11. 8.09m – Three WIVES leave home early in the morning to fetch water from a well at bottom of hilly area. Wait in Queue for their turn. No Roads,
12. 9.00m – There is no Water in the Well Build some decades ago – Water Trickles in @ less than a Liter Per Second. No Tullu Pump for public aid.
13. 11.10m – Orange Trees DRIED up in Drought – Years of investment lost – Funds sourced from Money Lenders in 75% Cases, and Panchayat Meeting,
14. 15m – Farm Suicides in Punjab Flowing Rivers & Canals but Punjab not getting its share – 60% diverted to other States – Tube-Wells Very Expensive to Maintain.
15. WATER ALLOCATION NOT LINKED TO FOOD PRODUCTION IRRIGATION NEEDS.
16. 16m – CCTV to Monitor Dead Bodies in Canal, 3-4 found daily.
17. 21m – THAR DESERT – Sand Dunes no water & trees.
18. 21.30m – Lone DEEP WELL in the area yield 5KL of Water in 4 Hours. 20KL a day – tube-wells yield 40 KL to 90 kl per hour in Punjab.
19. 22m – No Roads to Sources of Water – Woman Walk long distances – Tractor Stuck in Sand Dunes Sourcing Water from 30-40km.
20. 22.45m – Canal and Over Head Tank & Water Supply built by PWD Failed – Can See OPTIC FIBER,
21. 23.20m – Large Pond & Check Dam is only source of Drinking Water, Though Frogs Swim in Pond but PWD Claims water is fit for Drinking,
22. 24m – There was One House around the POND, now there are over 100 around Pond.
INVENTING INDIA THINK TANK – INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES & PROJECTS
Innovative Energy, Power, Transport, Water, Smart Cities, Manufacturing, IT, Agro Projects & Technologies
Y-77, Hauz Khas, New, Delhi-110016, India. Ph: 8826415770, 9871056471, 9871711430