Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that during yesterday’s Cabinet meeting, important decisions were taken which are focused on welfare of migrants, poor, senior citizens, easier availability of credit and harnessing opportunities in the fisheries sector.
In a tweet, Mr Modi said, the decisions will benefit common man. He said, the important Cabinet decision on scheme for formalization of micro food processing enterprises will contribute to a vibrant food processing sector and will also strengthen the efforts towards Atmanirbhar Bharat.
Mr Modi said, Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana will revolutionize the fisheries sector and will invigorate it with latest technology, infrastructure and ensure financial assistance. He said, our hardworking fishermen will gain immensely from it.
- Cabinet approves modifications in the existing “Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme (PCGS)”
- Cabinet approves “Scheme for formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (FME)”
- Cabinet approves extension of ‘Pradhan MantriVayaVandanaYojana’
- Cabinet approves ‘AtmaNirbhar Bharat Package for allocation of foodgrains to the migrants / stranded migrants
- Cabinet approves ‘Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana – A scheme to bring about Blue Revolution through sustainable and responsible development of fisheries sector in India
- Cabinet approves Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs/HFCs to address their Liquidity Stress
- Cabinet approves additional funding of up to Rupees three lakh crore through introduction of Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS)
- Cabinet approves issuance of the Jammu & Kashmir Reorganisation (Adaptation of State Laws) Second Order, 2020 in relation of Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services (Decentralisation and Recruitment) Act
- Cabinet approves waiver of interest of Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
- Cabinet approves adoption of methodology for auction of coal and lignite mines/blocks for sale of coal / lignite on revenue sharing basis and tenure of coking coal linkage